Monday 9 July 2012

Kittens wrestling

The kittens are all well and truely out of the nest and running everywhere now!  They are all eating solid food (as well as mum's milk) and using the litter tray.  It always amazes me how quickly they learn!

I didn't manage to get any nice photos last week as I came down with a cold. But I took some video footage of them all wrestling in the nest.  Here they are at 4 weeks of age and looking cuter each day.

I'll shortly be getting in touch with everyone on the waitlist for this litter to allocate kittens. All of them have lovely friendly temperaments and are used to lots of noise, action and the antics of my 18 month old son (he loves showing them his toys and reading them books :-) so they will all make lovely pets.

Here is the video. Aren't they gorgeous!

http://youtu.be/flKfDeSAscE

No comments:

Post a Comment